Riverbend seeks to break the larger church body into smaller groups. We do this in a variety of ways. Our goal and desire is to explore the mysteries of Christ, with one another, as we join in small groups (1 John 1:1-4). On Sunday morning we meet in groups called Bible Fellowship Groups, or BFGs. There are groups for all ages, from infants to the elders. The variety of groups provides a way to connect on Sundays and throughout the week.
Bible Fellowship Groups
• Crossroads Young Adults — Room 184
Teaching Supervisor: Heyward Evans
• Faith-Full (Special Education) — Room 187
Teaching Supervisor: Anand Ramsaran
• Grace Abounding (mid 50's and up) — Room 124 (Choir Room)
Teaching Supervisor: Pastor Rick Cobb
• Joy (Senior Adult Ladies) — Room 128
Teaching Supervisor: Donna Ruttan/Carol Wilder
• Covenant Life (late 20's-early 40's) — Fellowship Hall (Room 130)
Teaching Supervisor: Pastor Brian Shealy
• Gospel Life (early 40's-mid 50's) — Worship Center
Teaching Supervisor: Pastor Jason Karr
• Sojourners (mid 50's and up) — Room 182
Teaching Supervisor: Mike Harsch and Craig Cameron
• Sovereign Grace (mid 50's and up) — Room 185
Teaching Supervisor: Pastor Jerry Schaeffer
• Youth (High School and Middle School) — Room 177
Teaching Supervisor: Aaron Johnsen
• Children's Ministry (Infants - 5th Grade) — Children's Wing
Teaching Supervisor: Rachel Mergener
Interested in joining a Bible Fellowship Group?
Email Questions@riverbendchurch.com for more information.