Sarah’s Circle is composed of Riverbend women who exalt Christ and who seek to be “Salt and Encouragment” to each other, our families, our church family and our community.
Our Biblical Focus
Love one another with brotherly affection. Outdo one another in showing honor. Do not be slothful in zeal, be fervent in spirit, serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality. Romans 12:10-13
Sarah’s Circle began in 2001 when a few women had a desire and a heart for Christian fellowship with other women.
We gather monthly, most frequently in a home but also at the beach or in restaurants. We share dinner, fellowship, prayer and ministry. It is all for His honor, His glory and our joy that we assemble and serve.
Our Ministry Outlets
Because of the impact of God’s Word many doors for ministry have been shared:
• Quarterly visits to Riverbend homebound members, including husbands who visit with men.
• Hosting an Academy class and their families for a special dinner.
• Providing a Pastor/Wives Appreciation Dinner.
• Serving meals to the Passion Play Cast and Crew between performances.
• Showed appreciation to the Academy Staff and Faculty with small personalized gifts.
• Honored Riverbend’s senior ladies (Hands of Grace) with an entertainment oriented Brunch/Luncheonduring Thanksgiving or Christmas
• Hosting a yearly Baby Shower for The Alpha Pregnancy Center in Bunnell
• Hosting personalized receptions following funerals
• Developed a relationship at the Vince Carter Sanctuary “WARM” in Bunnell in 2014 and watched the Lord grow it into a meaningful Riverbend ministry now called "Be Renewed."
*Click here to view the SARAH'S Circle Cookbook